Saturday, November 17, 2007

Learning Something New Every Day...

I really love life...every day brings something new to see, listen to and learn! Life never ceases to amaze me in so many different ways!

Today, I learned a lot about my blog...I learned how to change my blog header and add music! I love it! After many trials and errors I got it right! It made it all worth it! The only thing I hate is if I don't make changes regularly I have to learn all over again (probably due to the many trials and errors it takes me to get there) at least when it comes to blogging format changes.

I also learned that there are many wonderful people out there with awesome, intriguing blogs, check out a few in my Cool Links...alisonwonderland and sliceofpink! Slice of pink always has something fun to say or cool pics and links! Alison always knows about the good reads and is always open to new reads plus she has her own site with lots of fun things going on!

Life really is good and I savor each day!

No comments: