Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Finished Tomorrow... the book

Finished the book I was reading..."Tomorrow", it was okay the main character rambled more than I would've liked....and I'm not usually very picky. It was a book in which the story was only seen through the eyes of the main character. It was a narrative on how she saw her life as told to her children and a secret she and her husband kept from them until they turned sixteen.

Would I recommend it, probably not. My time was invested so I needed to finish it. I wasn't as I said fond of the writing style but the story did leave things as a mystery mid way through so I wanted to know what was really going on. The ending chapters explained it and I'm glad for that. But it never gave the ending as to whatever happened or how the children responded when the secret was revealed to them. All in all I was disappointed.

No comments: