Friday, November 02, 2007


Friday Fill-In #44

1. Sleep and relaxation are my favorite forms of therapy.

2. If you get my voice mail you'll hear ahhhh my voice, duh, lol .

3. My favorite product EVER is my IPOD .

4. I see something ....UH I DON'T KNOW...WHEN I HEAR THAT I HEAR...I SEE DEAD PEOPLE FROM SIXTH SENSE .

5. When I'm grumpy it's usually cause I'm tired or if I think someone is trying to argue with me.

6. Hiding things that are precious to me and then not being able to find it myself is my strangest habit. (Also my most frustrating habit).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Men in Trees (DARN IT'S NOT ON), tomorrow my plans include no plans and Sunday, I want to get an extra hour of sleep and chat with my friends!

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

i'm looking forward to that extra hour of sleep too!