Sunday, November 18, 2007

Added A New Book to My To Read List..

Okay...first things first...I don't have a hoarding problem like the couple I saw on Oprah on Friday. But, I do need to get organized again. I used to have an extremely organized home when I had J's kids here, when he left with my stepchildren, I kind of became disinterested in the whole organization thing...cause there was no sense of accomplishment or appreciation from the family.

So, I have to become more interested in the subject and it has been bugging me for months. I need to get in every nook and cranny and get rid of the useless, the dumb stuff I save thinking its attached to a memory --like I'll forget the memory if a tangible thing isn't still here in my house to remind me...just stuff weighing me down. I know I'll be a lot more happy when I take a conscious effort to dispose of stuff that isn't really needed! So, I added the book to my list, I'm going to read it and set upon the task...perhaps I'll be regaling with joy in six months as to the progress I've made! Fingers crossed! Before I get to B&N this week for the book ...I'll try to start with the common sense stuff.

Here's the book for anyone else that wants to look into conquering clutter
!






1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

i could really use this! i'll have to add it to my to-read list!