Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh my Gosh...Amazing...Uh....I MEAN PRICELESS!

Planet Earth HD DVD (Set of four disks) $64.00

New Toshiba HD DVD player after I found out my other newest player didn't work? $149.00

Planet Earth HD DVD on new Toshiba player on already owned HDTV? ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!

Oh my gosh, I've only viewed the first disk but this is something everyone should see! Despite my setback in having to buy a new player (the old new one will be placed in my room) this is a MUST SEE you won't regret it. Nature, animals, the Earth at its absolute finest!

The player practically paid for itself! I got two HD DVDs in the box with the player, 300 and Bourne Identity. Plus a rebate to order five more HD DVDs for free. Good choices too!

Believe me I was ticked when I found out my old new player wouldn't play the DVD but, once I decided to go ahead and buy the new player and saw how truly beautiful the resolution was and found out about getting DVDs that were almost equal to the purchase price, I'M MORE THAN HAPPY NOW! Life....it IS ALL GOOD!

I'm sure I'll be writing more about the other disks soon. I'm savoring the DVD at this point...mmm..mmm...good!

No comments: