Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Fill-ins


1. Once I was so full of love for J and thought it was forever (then he broke my heart) ...now I know life holds new beginnings.
2. I’m sick of work!
3. Today at work I am hoping not to work late.
4. What are all the Indian propositions all about?
5. If I make a mistake I usually own up to it and try to fix it. (me too, Janet)!
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought I'm soooo tired, TGIF.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include going to the library, banana pancakes and watching Living with Wolves and Sunday, sleeping in and enjoying the day!

Sorry for all the work references, although I have a strong work ethic, long ago I adopted a saying from Australia, "Work to Live, don't Live to work!"

1 comment:

Janet said...

I like the saying!!!