Friday, January 11, 2008

A Special Thank you to My Blogger Friends

Heartfelt thank yous to:

1, Holly - You are so generous and thoughtful to send your cherished red poppet! She arrived safely and is enjoying her new home! When I get a digital camera I promise to share photos! Thanks for starting out my 2008 in such a wonderful light!

2. A thank you to Dog's Eye View - L^2 for the fabulous Willow Christmas card! I got it this week, I'm very bad about checking the mail when I'm off work so this thank you is a bit late! I really appreciate you sending it to me. Hugs from Karina and I to You, Willow and Stella!

3. Thanks to all who leave comments -- YOU know who you are -- Alisonwonderland, Fond of Snape, L^2 and Dorky Dad! The comments on my weight loss plan really made me LAUGH!

Best to you in 2008 and always,
Life...its all good!


3 comments:

L^2 said...

You're very welcome! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

alisonwonderland said...

i'm glad to have you as a blog friend! :)

Bungeegal said...

I'm glad for you all too -- alisonwonderland, L^2, Janet and Holly!