Tuesday, January 01, 2008

In Search of a..........Poppet

Yes, I'm searching for a poppet. Poppet...its even a fun word to utter....Poppet...Poppet....Poppet! Okay, I haven't gone mad..I saw one on Fond of Snapes, Fond of Photography page and also on her Friday Fill-ins. I wasn't so intrigued until I saw her lil poppet popping up in other pictures. A poppet here, there and everywhere! Then I thought, that's what I need, what I need is a little poppet friend. And perhaps a Poppet pony! They could keep me company next to my computer at work or home! When you see one they just kind of make you SMILE! The poppets even have a You Tube video involving their journey perusing books! Unfortunately poppets don't appear to be available right now, sad, sad! But, I will lie in wait and continue my quest for my very own poppet and poppet pony! I hope they become available real soon! I like the red and black ones and the night and day ones. Maybe the creator of the poppets will visit my page and discover my need for poppet pals?!
On a different note...I'm back from visiting family over the holiday! I had a great time! I have five glorious days left until my return to that nasty thing we call WORK!


7 comments:

Holly said...

They usually go on sale every couple months or so. If you don't want to wait that long, I could send you one. I don't have a black one to spare, as I only have 8, which is the perfect number for my chess set; but I have a few extra red poppets for journeying with; and I'm sure one wouldn't mind a changle of scenery.

Holly said...

changle? oh dear. Time to get some food; my proof-reading skillz are slipping.

Bungeegal said...

A red poppet would be great, just tell me how to send you the $ for it, I'm not sure how much they are. I'll keep checking the site for other poppets and a pony! Thanks for your offer!

Bungeegal said...

I tried to answer you back on your blog but apparently you don't have one yet? How can I get in touch with you?

No worries on the proofing! Thanks again!

Janet said...

Oh, good you found yourself one! One of my red poppets whispered in my ear that she'd like to go traveling, and so I was going to offer you her to buy!

Holly said...

email me your mailing address [celynnen at gmail] and I'll send you one. No charge; poppets are not for resale, afaik.

Bungeegal said...

Wow, thanks Holly, what a wonderful and generous surprise! I sent you the address this morning!

Thank you Janet also for your thoughtfulness! Perhaps once my new poppet arrives, we'll see if she gets lonely and maybe your poppet will get to travel after all!