Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Places I'd Like to Visit

I'm not much into traveling but if I do these are the places I'd like to go:

  1. Australia
  2. Greece
  3. Wolf Mountain Sanctuary
  4. Astoria, OR
  5. The Smithsonian
  6. Canada
  7. Alaska
  8. Ireland
  9. Italy
  10. England
  11. Paris, France
  12. Maine
  13. Cape Cod
And yes, they are in a particular order. In the late 80's I thought real hard about moving to Australia..years later my next thought was moving to Astoria. Both sight unseen except through Discovery or the Travel Channel. I'm still in California as I've lived here all of my life. Those places live in my heart still though and maybe someday I will travel to all the places I've thought of and dreamed of...

I have a lot of blog reading to do...I see. I've been out of sight lately due to too much time at work. I'm looking forward to catching up with my blogger friends and writing! Hopefully this weekend!

Side note: They've been talking about snow where I live overnight tonight! Here's to hoping for a SNOW DAY!!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I've been to 5, 6 and 10-13. I'd like to go to Italy, Ireland, Greece and Australia, too :-)

Hope you got the snow you were hoping for!

Natalie. said...

Ooh! Sounds fun. Can I come along?

Bungeegal said...

Janet,
No snow day -- had to go to work, darn it!

Natalie--
Sure you can come along, the more the merrier!

Janet said...

I've been to 3 of the 13. I'd love to visit the rest!

Janet said...

Whoops! I meant 3 of them, not number 3. I've been to Canada, Paris, and the Smithsonian. :o)