Thursday, January 03, 2008

Poppet Update

A poppet, a poppet, a poppet is on the way!!! Wonderful Holly has offered to send one of her red poppets to me! What a nice gesture to share her poppet with me! I'm excited! I'm not sure if Holly just stumbled on my post or how it all came about but I'm really thrilled and I know good karma will be coming to her for her thoughtful kind deed!

Thanks so much Holly! I'll be camping near my mailbox awaiting my new friend's arrival! I'll let you know when she arrives safely!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Yippee!!!

alisonwonderland said...

i'm anxiously awaiting photos of your new friend! :)

DesLily said...

have you seen the pink one that will go up for sale in February?
You can see it at this link:
http://slaughterhousestudios.blogspot.com/

Bungeegal said...

I'll keep you all posted, when my new friend arrives. I may have to borrow my friend's digital camera to share pictures! I don't even own a camera phone! lol (I have a cell phone, no camera, my work didn't allow them...long story).