Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill-ins -- Happy happy Friday to Everyone!

1. The last compliment I got was from my boss, Ed; he said “Thanks for all your effort and sacrifice, Jim (his boss) and I really appreciate it!" (about recent overtime and stress)!

2. I'm reading Pigs in Heaven by Barbara Kingsolver (I’m close to the end!).
3. I woke up today and thought “Is it morning already? That darn alarm clock!”
4. Why do I have to have those crazy, scary dreams?
5. The last thing I ate was chili and a bit of cheese on top from the crappy cafeteria at work”.
6. January... is too cold and windy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching the Ghost Whisperer, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to see The Bucket List? and Sunday, I want to de-clutter my home office!


3 comments:

Monkey! said...

Just dropped in to say hi and thanks for linking to me, although my site's name is "Where You At?!". It isn't the correct grammar, I know, but either way, I'm honored. Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

I am SO done with the cafeteria downstairs at work. Since the first of the year I've brought my lunch every day but two...and today the quiche I had didn't set well with my tummy! Thanks for playing :-)

alisonwonderland said...

how did you like Pigs in Heaven?