Monday, February 11, 2008

I Want to Know About You!

I saw this over at Alison Wonderland's...I decided to play along. It is a good way to get to know your fellow blogger friends!

What you are supposed to do is copy this entire post and paste it in a post that you'll write. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then let me know that you've played along. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 9 a.m. Usually would've been 6:15 but I called in to take a vacation day. Yeah!
  2. (what happened to #2?)
  3. What was the last film you saw at the theater? Spiderman 2...its been a long, long time!
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost, Brothers and Sisters, Ghost Whisperer, Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
  5. What do you eat for breakfast? Slim Fast, don't have time for real food during the week.
  6. What is your middle name? Ann
  7. What food do you dislike? Fish (except for lobster and shrimp)
  8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Joshua Radin
  9. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Ford Escape (silver)
  10. Favorite sandwich? Roast beef or chicken salad. I'd like a Monte Cristo but haven't had one since I was a kid.
  11. What characteristic do you despise? disrespect, arrogance, mean people.
  12. Favorite item of clothing? Sweats, t-shirt and my Ugg-like boots. If I could work from home that's what I'd be wearing!
  13. Favorite piece of jewelry? A slim silver ring my sister gave me-its engraved on the outside with..HOPE, WISH, DREAM, BELIEVE.
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? In the U.S. - Astoria, Oregon; Overseas -Australia.
  15. What color is your bathroom? beige and mauve
  16. Favorite brand of clothing? none
  17. Where would you retire to? Astoria, OR (maybe?)
  18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Probably one that John had for me with all our neighbor friends.
  19. Favorite sport to watch? I'm not a sports fan. Funny, my parents are but I'm not. If I'd watch anything it would probably be The X Games, especially the motorcycle freestyle.
  20. Favorite saying? "Its all Good"
  21. When is your birthday? June 8th
  22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person. If I could I would go to work at about 10 then, I would be happy!
  23. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2-9.
  24. Pets? Siberian Husky, cat. An Australian shepherd when my friend comes over.
  25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope.
  26. What did you want to be when you were little? A cop
  27. What are you today? Contract Administrator
  28. What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy.
  29. What is your favorite flower? Roses
  30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Any day I have off work!
  31. What are you listening to right now? TV in the background for noise.
  32. What was the last thing you ate? Steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner last night (comfort food)!
  33. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
  34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink or maroon.
  35. How is the weather right now? Warmer than its been, its probably in the low 70's
  36. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi
  37. Favorite restaurant Tough one...I eat at home a lot. Speedy Joe's mexican restaurant, Lemon Leaf Cafe, Panera, Black Angus.
  38. Hair color? blonde.
  39. Siblings? One older sis
  40. Favorite day of the year? Christmas because my work shuts down for a week then...are you getting the idea that I'd rather be home than working? Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and happy that I have a job to pay for home but I never got a maternity leave and never got a chance to stay home with kids...so I'd like to try out not working at some point!
  41. What was your favorite toy as a child? Winnie the Pooh when I was little and a skateboard or a bicycle after that.
  42. Summer or winter? Ha! Fall and Spring. Summer and Winter are too extreme where I live, really cold and really hot.
  43. Hugs or kisses? Both
  44. Coffee or tea? Coffee but I only have one cup a day during the work week.
  45. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
  46. Do you want your friends to email you back ? Sure, sounds great to me.
  47. When was the last time you cried? When I was reading a book.
  48. What is under your bed? Probably some dust bunnies and shoes.
  49. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Debbie
  50. What did you do last night? Watched The Brave One and Brothers and Sisters.
  51. Favorite smell? Eternity perfume, good food, Bed and Bath cotton scent.
  52. What are you afraid of? Big changes, Death or losing those I love. I know Heaven is great but I fear the unknown and going through death to get there. Anyone know what I mean or is it just me?
  53. Salty or sweet? Sweet
  54. How many keys on your key ring? No idea. More than five.
  55. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
  56. How many towns have you lived in? Four.
  57. Do you make friends easily? Yes, I think so. Maybe not people I hang out with all the time but we are friends, (i.e. work friends, neighbor friends, other friends, etc.)
Love to see what others have to say...leave a comment so I can check out your answers on your blog! =)

3 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Life...it's all good:) Love that!!! I just came across a post from you on my blog...that was so sweet, thank you. I'm getting ready to tuck my kiddo's in but I'll check out your blog tonight.

~Tracy

alisonwonderland said...

i'm glad you played along! but i have to ask, "what's wrong with you that you prefer diet pepsi?!" (just kidding!)

Bungeegal said...

Sounds great Tracy! Welcome to my blog...I really enjoy your photos!

Alison, I wrote you back to your e-mail...sorry you're a Diet Coke fan..but I must say Diet Pepsi has always been #1!