Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can you guess where I'll be Going?

My niece is graduating this year from college. My Mom, Sis and I are going to travel to be at her graduation! I can't believe she's already graduating college...she's all grown up!

Here's a picture of her when she was just a wee one! She's on the left...her lil sis claims that her sister hit her in the face right before this picture was taken...she does have a little "I've been naughty" grin, doesn't she? Er...maybe she told Lainey that Tonto wasn't coming to the Halloween parade?

Here's a current picture.
See I told you all grown up! She wants to be a broadcast journalist! She sure has the personality for it! She is "ON" all the time and always has that beautiful smile on!
























She's grown up to be quite the young lady...oh and she hardly ever tortures her little sister anymore! LOL


But, I digress...Where In the World do You Think we are going for this grand occasion?

Here are some hints....can you guess? Shouldn't be too difficult to guess! I'll tell you where in a future blog or through comments!



2 comments:

Janet said...

OMG you're going somewhere I've always wanted to go! New Orleans! Let me know if you see any vampires :-)

Your nieces are gorgeous!

Bungeegal said...

Hi Janet...I e-mailed you directly...I'll look out for vampires maybe I'll run into the Moonlight guy? Yeah, I think my nieces are gorgeous too! They are special young women that's for sure!