Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fill-In


You can find the Friday Fill-Ins at Fond of Snape's blog (see my Cool links)!

1. Coming home is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good cup of hot chocolate or coffee and a warm blanket when I’m cold.
3. I often use the internet to entertain myself .
4. I’m reading Nineteen Minutes right now; I have no idea how it will end.
5. Anything confrontational/controversial are things I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited the Bahamas I most looked forward to seeing the beach and the ocean.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to Barnes and Noble and sleeping in, watching a Netflix DVD "Gone, Baby Gone and Sunday, I want to have French toast with warm maple syrup and fresh strawberries!

2 comments:

Janet said...

How did you like Gone, Baby Gone? What side were you on in the end?

Bungeegal said...

I liked it...SPOILER...DON'T READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND WANT TO. I was on the side of the chief tho..at the end! The girl's mother didn't care about her and it ticked me off...the mom got a second chance and still acted like a loser.