Monday, February 18, 2008

Caught up on my Blogging This Weekend!

Back to the week on Monday...no I didn't have the day off today...it feels like my job was the only place working...I was so jealous when I pulled away from my street this morning, neighbor out exercising in no hurry for work since he had the day off and his wife probably just waking up contemplating her day or sipping coffee in front of her computer cause she had the day off too! I did take last Monday off (vacation day) and sadly I didn't know it was Washington's Birthday...when I looked out thinking I had taken the day off when no one else had the day off was quickly abolished. Is it just me or is it somewhat more satisfying when you think that you are the only one with the day off? LOL.

At my place of business there are no holidays from New Year's until Memorial Day in May...how sick is that! They claim to give off us all the days between Christmas and New Years in return. As the days off changes from year to year between Christmas and New Year's I'm always suspicious that we're getting cheated some way or another!

I think I'm going through mid-life "work-weary" syndrome? Ever heard of it? I think it exists well at least in my own work weary mind...guess it comes with 21 years at the same company. Love that I've been there that long just need a break!

Wooooooooooo....venting complete...back to work tomorrow!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You know...something about this "sipping coffee in front of her computer" struck a chord in me. I imagined my mother having had a computer, a laptop, and what life would've been like if she had...hmmm...