Saturday, February 09, 2008

Been Out of the Loop Lately...

Can't believe it been over a week since I've posted. I've been keeping an eye on my fave bloggers just haven't had the time to write much ...I've been busy at work and worrying about maybe taking a new lead position. I don't know what the HECK I want to come out of it!

Went to Target yesterday to pick up some things, mostly things I didn't need but looked good at the time! Today T and I went to a small Japanese restaurant in the Antelope Valley--it was very tasty. I've been craving tempura so I had miso soup/salad (came with the meal)..teriyaki beef with rice and assorted tempura (shrimp and veggies...YUUUUUUUUUM! T had salad, assorted sushi and tempura! I'm not one to eat raw fish myself...but whatever floats your boat!

Finished 18 Seconds today...good book...crime/suspense drama written by an ex-detective. Worth a read! Next up: Stormy Weather or Marley and Me...decisions, decisions!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: