Saturday, October 20, 2007

Someone is out there!!

Just wanted to send a shout out to Alisonwonderland for leaving several comments. She's writes in the So Many Books So Little Time blog (her link is in my sidebar). I'm not all that great with links yet but I will learn to post them in my actual writing soon. Anyway, thanks Alisoninwonderland for letting me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogosphere.

I'm glad its Saturday, I slept in, surfed the net, didn't really accomplish much of anything else today so far. Its cool and windy here today which is nice. I like the Fall weather but I heard next week is supposed to feel like summer again. Not so good since I just brought out all my warm fall clothes. lol. Guess I'm just going to go with the lazy Saturday attitude today, pull out my current book Tales of a Female Nomad and possibly move on to my next book, From Baghdad With Love, A Marine, the War and a Dog named Lava. Come on look at Lava's little face, who wouldn't want to read about the little guy!In case you haven't figured it out I'm a big dog lover. My beautiful girl, Karina is in my main blog photo. I got her from Petfinder.com when she was six years old, she's seven now.

The other book I want to read is Marley and Me. Also about a dog. I've been reading more non-fiction lately. Not sure why. Anyway, Marley and Me seems to have great reviews and it was sold out at the local B&N so I think I'm going to try to find it at the local library. Has anyone read either book? Anyone have any suggestions for future reads?


Have a great Saturday!!


1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

hey! thanks for the shout out!

i've heard so many good things about Marley & Me! i've got it sitting on my borrowed-from-the-library shelf right now. i'm not sure when i'm going to get to it though ...