Friday, October 26, 2007


This treasure to fill in for Fridays is found at: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
Thanks Janet!

1. The last good thing that came in the mail was pictures .

2. This week I'm grateful for my family, my life and my friends.

3. Tacos are the most delicious thing ever.

4. Life, books, music and art inspires me.

5. I'm most happy when I laugh.

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are rocky sometimes but are so worth the adventure and fun getting down the road .

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some sleep, tomorrow my plans include some house-cleaning, relaxation, reading and Sunday, I get to pick up my new wolf painting!

3 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

mmm. tacos! menu idea for next week perhaps. :o)

nice response to #6.

Janet said...

I love #6! How very true :-) Thanks for playing!

Bungeegal said...

alisonwonderland and Janet...just want to say.... I really enjoy both your blogs...so creative and FUN!