Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good Day...

Slept in....yeah! I love the weekends...sad its Sunday and work tomorrow. I think the work week should be three days and the weekends, four days. Anybody agree? Come on..someone has to comment that.

I went to a local Fall festival today, had a nice time although I was alone...bought a new wolf wind chime and a new wolf painting. The painting is a lot more vibrant than I'd usually choose but, I couldn't resist it was so unusual. The artist is going to deliver it in a couple of weeks -- I can hardly wait.

I've been thinking about going to a local wolf sanctuary...I think they allow you to actually interact with them, how awesome is that.???

My friend came over with his boys tonight, had pizza and hot wings (DEFINITELY NEEDED RANCH DRESSING..and I LOVE SPICY FOOD); they watched football. Here's how hot the hot wings were (grin):


Started reading, From Baghdad (see my current reading list for the complete title). Watched "We Are Marshall" last night -- pretty good movie.

Overall, a good weekend!



No comments: