Saturday, October 13, 2007

New blog..

Starting over with the blog...I don't know what the main theme will be...interesting things, random thoughts, book lists. Who knows?? A little bit of everything, is more like it.

I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday....so many books to choose from and the bill was steep! I may have to start going to the library again, lol. But, I did save 10% on the most expensive book. I got a coupon from the Bargain Hunter blogspot - Julia Scott, she's a local columnist. Check out her blog its in my links. I also got my first every Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks in the B&N. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM good. Definitely puts one in the mood for autumn!

Later while watching the news I found out I'm "low-maintenance"...that guys should watch how their date orders their coffee. Like if they say double shot, non-fat, no sugar, no whip latte they may be high maintenance. I didn't order mine with any variations so that makes me low maintenance but, truthfully I just have to learn the Starbucks lingo (grin). How does tall mean small??? And Grande mean medium?? Time to get back with the times!



No comments: