Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy...

Work is too much....always swamped and too much overtime. A high point was that I heard from my stepson...his dad and I broke up a few years back but, boy what a great thing hearing from the kids he and I raised together for close to 10 years! My stepson, the older of the two boys, (there is an older sister) e-mailed me and it really made my day that he took the time to write. I'd really like to spend time with him rather than just e-mail. I wrote him back, got a little sappy (couldn't help myself) he read it but hasn't responded. Hope it wasn't too sappy, I just miss him and the other two kids! Hopefully he'll write back again soon. Any well-wishers out there?

I don't ever get any comments, doesn't anyone want to say anything...reach out say anything?

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

hang in there! remember: life ... it's all good. :o)