Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My Horoscope...

said I should make a list...that the bad things going on right now won't outweigh the GOOD. So, here it goes... (bad to great)....
1. Bad times at work, one particular person is making it bad. (she has it in for me and I don't understand why)
2. The rest of the people at work are great! They understand I want this thing at work to be better.
3. I got home recently from a nice vacation in NO
4. I have great blog friends.
5. I have one more day til Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. The occasion is for my b-day on Sunday.
6. I have great books to read and great music to listen to.
7.
My pets make me soooooooooo happy and centered!
8. I'm, as far as I know healthy and I want that to last.
9. I'm so happy to have my wonderful family and friends that love and care for me!
10. I love life and trust that God has a plan for me no matter what happens!

Yep, the list helped and I feel blessed and I see how all the GOOD really OUTWEIGHS the one thing that was getting me down. Maybe we should all make a list to see that things are GREAT in the grand scheme of things! I'm glad I did.

3 comments:

Janet said...

i love when the good outweighs the bad! hang in there with that work situation...it'll change!

L^2 said...

Happy birthday early!

Bungeegal said...

Janet...I'm trying to hang in. when I weighed the good with the bad, overall things seemed a lot better! Hugs to you, Wolf and Max

L^2..thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Hugs to you and Willow and Stella!

Thanks to all for the comments!