Monday, June 09, 2008

Re-arranging my Reading List -Filing Read in 2007

I received a comment at one point asking me if I had read all the books in the sidebar in 2008. I went back through my blogs so I could discern exactly what I have read in 2008. I discovered I was close to finishing "Pigs in Heaven" in January 2008 and I was reading "From Baghdad With Love, The War, A Marine and a Dog named Lava" in November 2007.

With that said I'm going to straight up my reading list.

Here's Read in 2007:
  • From Bagdad With Love, The War, A Marine and a Dog Named Lava
  • Tomorrow, Graham Swift
  • Tales of a Female Nomad
  • Subterranean, James Rollins
  • Runaway Jury, John Grisham
  • The Road, Cormac McCarthy
  • A Map of the World, Jane Hamilton
  • A Clash of Kings, George R.R. Martin
  • A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

No comments: