Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill Ins



Courtesy of Fond of Snape (see my sidebar) and Friday Fill-ins on her page!

1. Birthdays are so special and should always be acknowledged and celebrated!

2. Spring is my favorite season because its not cold or too terribly hot and the world is beautiful.

3. I feel my best when the ones I love and my animals are around me.

4. Mexican food and veggies are my favorite food!

5. First impressions are very important.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was given to me by my parents.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include reading Harlan Coben’s, Hold Tight and playing with my dogs and Sunday, I want to look forward to a three day work week and then four days off enjoying life!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yes, I knew you'd be a birthday lover :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend!