Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Orleans




I've been horrible about keeping up my blog, Alison Wonderland asked about my trip but I haven't written anything yet, darn it! I will but for now here are some pictures. Oh yeah another bit of news, my hair was long to the middle of my back, I cut it all off the day before my trip! One other thing I must say...New Orleans French Quarter is like visiting another country. When I returned home, I thought that would be a great place to live (in the French Quarter), lots of fun, good music, art and great shopping! All and all, very charming!

2 comments:

Janet said...

This just makes me want to visit NOLA more...sigh...one of these days! Can't wait to hear more about it :-)

Bungeegal said...

I'll post more, maybe next weekend. Seriously Janet you should go and stay in the French Quarter you would love it. Its a walkabout town, you can walk to see the ocean, the shops, stop in in the morning to Cafe Du Monde for coffee and beignets! There are definitely shops you would fall in love with and walking tours!