Friday, June 27, 2008

I've had my hands full...there's a new gal in town!

Yep..."there's a new gal in town"...my newest pack member....she's such a blessing and so full of energy! She's a morning dog, for sure, I'm not but she helps me get up for work. She's my Karina's daughter. And by chance and blessing she came into my life! Let me know what ya all think! Now I have a six pack in the HOUSE! Me, T, Jack, Karina, Sneaks (the cat) and JESSIE our newest member!More pictures to come of the 3 dog pack! One of my neighbors joked, Now you have a Three Dog Night! The first night especially was definitely a 3 Dog Night! Everyone is adjusting and adapting nicely...even with my Super Cat...Sneaks! Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Janet said...

oooooh, Jessie is beautiful!!! Congrats on your newest family member :-)

L^2 said...

Congrats on the new family member. She's beautiful!