Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update for Anyone that May Actually Read My Blog

Well, here's the update:

Update one: I did get the little two year old girl I adopted for Christmas all the things I wanted to. I picked her from a group of children that needed help this Christmas:
  • One little, little kid Red Ryder scooter, yep it's red and wide enough for two feet side by side!
  • A Barbie helmet with pink and turquoise knew pads and helmet.
  • A cute embroidered long sleeve white shirt and purple pants.
  • A fuzzy on the inside, pink on the outside hooded warm winter jacket
  • Two Magic Kingdom small Barbies.
I hope she has a wonderful Christmas!

Update two: I finally was granted my wish for Christmas, some time off from work! I don't have to go back for over two weeks! That is just so awesome! Although I've already got calls at home asking for help! Geez, maybe they do need me! Luckily I was able to handle the issues from HOME SWEET HOME!


1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

it's all good! :)

enjoy the holiday!