Friday, December 12, 2008

The Start of a Blissful Vacation...

Well my last day of work for 3 weeks was today and I've been looking forward to it for a long time and finally its here!!

Here are my Friday 15 listing some things that I'm looking forward to:

1. No ALARM CLOCK, waking up when I'm ready to wake up!
2. Spending extra time with my beloved pets...my two Huskies and Australian shepherd. As well as my cat Sneakers!
3. Flannel sheets and cozy comforter.
4. Reading Odd Hours by Dean Koontz
5. Finishing my Christmas shopping earlier than usual this year.
6. Meeting my boss and co-workers for a Christmas lunch without having to work that day.
7. Having more time for my blog.
8. Spending Christmas with my family (although I'll miss my pet crew and T).
9. A warm cozy fire if I get a chimney sweep to come over this weekend.
10. The possibility of a snow storm on Monday in Southern California.
11. Taking care of some long awaited chores around the house.
12. Doing some Christmas baking.
13. Picking up my order for Partilite candles.
14. Staying up late if I want to.
15. Relaxing for the first and third week with no pressing need to have to be some place other than my home. Home is where my HEART is...I have everything I need to be happy when I'm home.

Happy Holidays to my friends that read this blog. Let me know what your plans are!


1 comment:

DesLily said...

wow! 3 weeks! that's a good amount of time for yourself!!.. I hope you enjoy every minute of the time off!! I may try a little baking... something I haven't done in many a year..not sure I remember how! lol... but no matter. I do hope you have a restful and enjoyable 3 weeks!