Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day Photos

If any of you are familiar with California, you know it doesn't snow in the high deserts very often. This is the second time I've seen snow here since I've been here. I've been here 16 years. Before 12/17/08, the last time I saw snow here was in the late 90's. Here are some pics from my snow day this week.

Just the beginning...

My dogs grew up in Bakersfield, CA before coming here and this is probably their first experience with snow. Karina, the silver girl is somewhat of a DIVA and I couldn't get her to go out at first but once she got out in it her roots came back to her and I could barely get her to come back in. Young Jesse, Karina's daughter loved it!

Wow, this wasn't here before!



















Mom, wanna play? --------------------------^^^^^^












































Jack enjoyed himself, too!
<<<<<------- My friend and neighbor, Cindy.














Unfortunately, I didn't learn how to use zoom on my camera until later that night. Live and learn..that's my motto. However, if you click on the pics in this blog you can see them in a larger format.

1 comment:

Janet said...

wow, snow in CA, Vegas, New Orleans??? What's the world coming to?