Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Snow is best enjoyed by looking out a window while sitting by a roaring fire.

2. I’m looking forward to visiting my family at Christmas and being off work for 3 weeks after next Friday.

3. Love is the best thing ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Dennis the Menace and Miami Vice.

5. I’m done with feeling guilty when I don't keep my blog posts up.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is spending time with the ones I love and having time off from work.

7. As for tonight I'm reading a book and watching Ghostwhisperer, Saturday I'll be sending for a tire rebate, playing with my dogs, cleaning up the yard, going to the library and doing laundry and on Sunday relaxing and getting ready for another week of work

1 comment:

Janet said...

I really liked Dennis The Menace, too :-) Hope you're having fun this weekend!