Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday Fill -Ins #73


Courtesy of: http://fondofsnape.com/

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep in, stay in my p.j's all day, play with my dogs, listen to music, surf the Net and read!

2. Working a full time job makes me feel like I'm being productive.

3. I love little animals and big smiles!

4. This summer I want to read a lot and try not to melt in the heat.

5. Slice of Pink and Alison Wonderland made me re-start my blog. I loved both blogs and decided to start mine!

6. Red is one of my favorite colors and orange is not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to the library, and Sunday, I want to do a happy dance of joy cause I don't have to work on Monday!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You're back! I'm doing that same dance as you for the same reason, woohoo!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, thanks for playing!