Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Believe...

I believe in the power of love...I believe in the bond between man or woman and animals. I know that it doesn't always turn out well there have been attacks in the news...but I believe that if a man or woman truly befriends an animal and treats the animal with love, respect, dignity and care, that they are never forgotten, that they become a part of the animals pack, pride, etc.

An example of this is in the link:

Video URL: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=25766a49-5936-47cb-bea1-b71c17de65fb

The comment provided at the end by the male newscaster is cynical and narrow-minded and tells me that he's never had a true bond with an animal, dog, cat or otherwise.

1 comment:

Janet said...

well, he's a typical man, isn't he?

Lovely video!!!