Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Check out my Recently Read List...

It explains why I haven't been blogging recently...most been reading and working... guess this means I'm slightly bookish, huh? Notice I've been losing my regular blogging friends too cause I haven't had anything interesting to say, that sucks! Darn it! Miss you all and you all know who you are! =)

Only didn't enjoy one of the books I've recently read...my problem is once I start reading I feel like I've invested my time in a book and want to give it a chance so I can't just stop reading it...I stick to it thinking its going to get better and I don't stop until I'm done.

2 comments:

Janet said...

are these all books you've read this year?

I'm reading Change of Heart right now...how did you like it?

alisonwonderland said...

i read a review of The Secret of Lost Things that didn't like the book either. the title is just so great - but i guess there needs to be more than a good title ... i also recently read Change of Heart, which i liked quite a bit, and another Jodi Picoult Picture Perfect, which i didn't like near as well. what are you reading now? i'm trying to decide what's next for me ...