Friday, April 18, 2008


1. The last time I lost my temper I can't remember?
2. Politics is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is the book Janet is sending me...lol.
4. Time off from work is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, worry, cause that's when your guest will insist on hanging their coat in the closet!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was ...$money.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include gardening and Sunday, I want to read, do laundry, have a nice Sunday meal and get ready for my first day in a new position at work which includes hopefully being able to sleep at a decent hour (Sundays...I'm always up 1/2 the night trying to fall asleep)!

2 comments:

Janet said...

It's going out in the mail tomorrow, I PROMISE!!! So you won't have it this Sunday to read, but definitely by next :-)

Thanks for playing!

Bungeegal said...

Thanks sweetie, that wasn't a jab, it just fit the sentence and I am looking forward to it! Hope you had an awesome weekend! =)